Monday, September 29, 2014

Fast Make Money Online

   
     Ever be on the internet and wonder why you can't make a consistent $1.00 from one web page?

     Today, I am gonna show you how you can have at least a $1.00 toll gate on the internet, just like the $1.00 paid toll roads you may have traveled on to work or vacation.  If you come to New Jersey, our toll roads are $1.50.  If you decide to travel to New York City, the toll road is $14.00 through the tunnel.  Imagine making $1.00 an hour 24/7/365 days on the internet like the toll roads.   Then, graduate to $14.00 an hour 24/7/365 days on the internet highway that never sleeps.

What your $1.00 potential Toll Road looks like. Take action today!
24/7/365 = $8,760 a year

What your $14.00 Toll Road potential looks like. Take action today!
24/7/365 = $122,640.00 a year

     I am going to break-down the formula given by an Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert I know, who has over 300 websites and makes anywhere from $600 to $7,000+ a website per month.

     If you do what I show you today, you can have only a 3-page website and drive traffic with 'niche keywords' that zero people to very few people are using, and drive traffic to your offer.

     If you have nothing to offer on the internet, how are you going to make at least a $1.00?  No worries I already did the research for you.  And I will keep doing the research for you and send you cutting edge stuff that works.


How to Turn Web Surfers into Money 
Formula: Step 1


~ 1: Use cutting edge keyword tool.

This keyword tool is intended for Power Users.  But, is available to everyone and easy to use.       You can find niche keywords in 5 minutes.  

~ 2: Create a 3-page website: 
  • 1st page: Relevant Information Content of your 'Niche Keywords' web person is searching for.
  • 2nd page: Relevant Solution of the Niche Keywords.
  • 3rd page: Your Offer!  No Offer = no money!

Benefits

  • Monetize a 3-page websites or blog in 1 to 30 days by knowing keyword niche traffic.
  • Learn the competition and how many pages use keywords you are using to rank your website.
  • Flip (sell for profit) a $8 to $13 website you create, for money (I will show you in next link).
  • Learn how 18 word web pages can out perform 400 page websites. (People are busy)
  • Use niche keywords to make money on eBay and Amazon.  And hide from Competition!
  • Make money online tonight.  It's easy. It's fun.  You can do this.
          ==>>This is my final free promotion tip,<<==, until next article.




















1 comment:

  1. You have hit the nail! I was once a desperate homemaker not confident enough to stand up to the world. I am a good one though. I can sew, knit, cook, and take tuitions (for my children). But making money out of…I have never dreamt of. One day I came across Business Logo Design, Professional Logo Design and that changed my life. I am now selling my teaching skills by recording syllabus for fifth to eighth graders, and people have bought my video. I still cannot believe it. Want to make money like me? Check out www.zopthemes.com too. You can earn for whatever you can do. The sky is the limit.

    ReplyDelete

Aweber 2